Need to Know
Dress code for men:
Recommended clothing in the dining room is dressy casual.
No tuxedos, beach attire, board shorts, tank tops or sleeveless shirts.
Dress code for women:
No white wedding dresses or gowns that may resemble a wedding dress are allowed. No swimwear and/or beach attire.
- No baseball caps are allowed in the dining room.
- Please note, professional photo shoots are not allowed on property unless cleared by management prior.
Reservation cancellation policy for parties of 5 or more:
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the above reservation date to avoid a cancellation fee charge of $25.00 per guest in the party. A charge of $25.00 per guest in the reservation will be charged to the credit card on the authorization form if the reservation is not cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the reservation.
Private Event Bookings:
- Any cancellations that occur less than 8 days prior to event will be assessed full charges including tax and gratuity.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We may collect some personal information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information like your IP address and pages visited. We will not sell or share your personal information.
- Your payment and personal information is safe and secure. We use industry standard SSL encryption software to protect your information during transactions. This encrypts all of your personal information so it cannot be read as it travels over the internet.
- We take privacy and security seriously and use appropriate measures to protect your information while you use our site and services. Please contact us if you have any related questions or concerns.
- All sales are final on gift cards purchased from 53 By The Sea. Gift cards expire one (1) year from purchase date. We cannot provide cash refunds for unused gift card balances. Please contact the restaurant if you have any other questions.